SkillSet: collaborative problem solving, use cases, net framework, problem solving, architectural patterns.
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back- end services to their client- end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of Windows- based applications
- Strong understanding of object- oriented programming
- Familiarity with the .NET framework (2.0, 3.5, 4.0 4.5)
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
design and architectural patterns - Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas writing stored procedures.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Working with Communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, RS 232 ( advantage)
- last but not the least a great positive attitude!
Send us your profile to hello