Last modified: 30 Dec 2021 12:46:04 GMT
Role : Analyst - Planning and Analytics
Udaan is a B2B ecommerce platform that brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Our goal is to make - doing business- easy in India make B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
Udaan Capital is the NBFC arm of Udaan offers credit services to buyers and sellers on and off Udaan's B2B ecommerce platform to grow their business further. This space is largely untapped with less than 10% of MSMEs having access to working capital loans from Financial institutions. In this way, Udaan is uniquely positioned to formalize scale trade credit.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work with the FPA Lead to develop strategy for the Credit business and foster a deep understanding of the numerous variables driving business and leverage those to create multiple views for creating actionable plans for the business teams.
- Analyze and identify red flags in the overall financial and operational performance, and propose ways to bridge them (Learning, Process other Initiatives).
- Own analytics initiatives required to solve problem areas and proactively leverage data and insights to inform decision making, while proactively exploring avenues for deployment of analytics solutions.
- Leverage existing data from various aspects of the business as well as external and clickstream data to identify, translate and publish insights to a cross-functional group of stakeholders.
- Own the execution of plans made from analytical exercises to ensure findings are actioned upon and continuous feedback is collected and utilized to fine-tune the approach.
- Bring closure with accurate reconciliation between Management MIS, Org PL and Operational Dashboards while working closely with the financial operations team.
- Lead/ participate and actively drive new initiatives and pilot standardization, automation projects with the relevant Product/ Tech teams for process improvement and execution efficiency
Functional Competencies :
- Problem solving: The role needs the individual to be able to solve for a given business problem in sometimes an ambiguous state and with multiple data streams impacting decision making.
- Data driven/ analytical: The role requires the individual to be comfortable in processing and analysing volume of multiple data streams to enable meeting business targets.
- Collaborative skills: This role requires a lot of cross-functional working and engagement with senior leaders to create success. S/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment.
- Results orientation: The role is required to deliver on daily numbers, short-term goals and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy. Meeting these milestones would be critical to create success.
Candidate Profile :
- Must have 2-4 years of demonstrated experience working as Business/Data Analysts
- Preferred Qualification: B.Tech
- Experience in Banks/NBFCs/FinTech firms would be an added advantage
- Excellent Excel and SQL knowledge and, ability to navigate large volumes of data. Knowledge of R/Python will be an added advantage.
More About us :
Founded in 2016, we operate across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home and kitchen, staples, fruits and vegetables, FMCG, toys, and general merchandise. Our platform enables small manufacturers, farmers, mills, and brands to market and sell their products across the country with 100% payment security and complete transparency. While doing so, it enables small businesses such as shopkeepers, kirana, restaurants, street vendors, chemists, offices, small factories, contractors, etc. to source from a large selection of products at the best prices from all over the country through the udaan App. Our e-commerce platform has enabled logistics and provides fast, low-cost, low-wastage, highly-reliable shipping and delivery of products across India.
Udaan Capital, the Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) arm focuses on Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) financing services, provides financial products for sellers and buyers to grow their business.
Udaan is headquartered in Bangalore and has a network of over a million retailers across 900+ cities connected to over 20,000+ sellers.
Application End date. 31 Mar 2022