SkillSet: business development, business analysis, sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engaging customers, capturing requirements, proposing technical solution and overseeing the selection of technologies/products, scoping and estimating resources and effort needed to deliver the business value solutions to the customer successfully and achieving high level of customer satisfaction - to own and manage the whole process.
- Present and articulate our value proposition to customers at all levels within the organization both technical and business audience (including C-levels).
- Prepare and execute effective product / solution technical demonstration to the prospective customers.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deals technical close.
- Provides coaching and professional development to sales team in order to enhance their product.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Be the solution owner, taking lead and working with cross-functioning team including professional services, product management, sales and marketing to drive the development of market-driven solution and services, and also for marketing events.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Act as a customer liaison to ensure customer satisfaction post-sales and be a point of contact for any issues the customer faces.
- Perform limited technical support or post-sales for highly potential customers or partners
Required Experience, Skills and Expertise:
- Engineering Graduate or Masters in IT, Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales Engineer (Presales) experience in the Cyber Security industry including practical knowledge of Next-Gen Firewall, Endpoint Protection Solutions, Email Security, MFA, and Risk Assessments
- Minimum of 3 years of International Presales experience working with US, UK, or Australian customers
- Thorough understanding of the Sales Engineering (Pre-Sales) process and Sales Processes is must
- Knowledge of the following technologies and protocols is must:
o Next-Gen Firewall, Proxy, Email Gateway, Web Gateway, WAF
o Routing, Switching (Static, Dynamic and Multicast)
o VPN Technologies (IPsec, SSL, L2TP)
o Authentication (Active Directory, LDAP, Radius, 2FA, MFA)
o Cloud amp; Virtualization Platform (AWS, Azure, Google, VMWare)
o DNS, SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, IMAP, TCP/IP
o Endpoint Security (Anti-Virus, Anti-Ransomware, Web/Application Controls, and DLP)
o Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, and Social Engineering
- Demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in developing cost-effective solutions around customer needs.
- Understand the value of best practices and apply best practices and other tools to drive business results.
- Communicate a clear vision and strategy for the account that inspires and empowers the team to execute within a common framework
- Ability to represent and articulate the technical solution to prospects amp; customers at both a technical (CTO/CIO) amp; business (CMO) level.