Last modified: 10 Jan 2022 15:19:43 GMT
Role : Business Development Executive
We are looking sales professionals with IT software company kindly see the details and if interested please call or share resume
We offers a tech platform to tuition centres and institutes, in the form of a mobile app and a web portal. Our technology empowers these institute to conduct their classroom activities, and more significantly, even automate them. It also functions as a progress tracker module for the parents. We are an IIT + NSIT alum startup, in the business for over two years now. We have been featured on YS, TechinAsia and various other publishings as one of the top emerging EdTech startups in India. The company is funded by serial entrepreneurs with investors from the Middle East and Europe.
Following is the JD for the Business Development profile
Role and Responsibilities:
1) Manage client discovery and establish first connect.
2) Physically meet the customer and give them a demo of our product.
3) Close sales deals with customer.
4) Maintain follow-ups over calls to keep building the sales pipeline.
5) Explain the tech product in detail. If needed, give them a product demo/training.
6) Manage pricing negotiations and maintain healthy relationships with clients.
1) Frequent traveling will be required. Both in-city and out-station depending on the favourable zone.
2) All travelling expenses will be paid by the company at standard industry norms.
1) Very polished and good communication skills. Knowledge of local or Area language will be preferred.
2) Street-smart attitude, highly motivated candidate.
3) Strong ownership attitude. You should be able to take responsibility for the role.
4) Driving should be known and owning a vehicle (two-wheeler) will be given a preference.
5) College and grades is not a selection criteria as long as you are sincere and hungry to learn.
Strong sales skils, Customer Relationship Management, Communication Skills, Traveler, Self Starter / S
31 Mar 2022