Last modified: 29 Dec 2021 23:04:08 GMT
Role : Executive Assistant To Sales Head - Financial Services
- Tracks internal data on company performance to provide concise synopsis to the Sales Head
- Supports periodical business performance reviews for regions and pan India level with internal stakeholders, shareholders, and Group
- Analyzes data to identify key strengths, achievements, and gaps for improvement in business performance
- Presents analysis to Sales Head and key functional stakeholders for review
- Tracks industry trends to provide relevant information to the Sales Head for any potential business opportunities and updates
- Liaises with organizations to seek information on the market trends
- Analyzes this information and makes it available for reference and decisions
- Recommends strategies to address any areas of improvement that will facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Identifies internal gaps and pitfalls to improve overall business performance by reviewing -trends in Finance, IT, customer acquisition, and industry regulations
- Recommends new initiatives to be implemented taking into account Sales Head vision on key mandates, for instance, e-commerce focus
- Follows up on the progress of the new initiatives, for instance, building digital capabilities and provide regular updates to the Sales Head.
- Becomes the point of contact for all communication (internal and external) for the Sales -Head on company updates, products, focus areas, strategies, and industry updates
- Drafts speeches for the Sales Head and write-ups
- Coordinates with internal team for external interviews and comments.
- Represents Sales Heads Office in internal meetings and presents his viewpoint
- Facilitates decision making on matters that require swift actions
- Prepares final drafts to be used by the Sales Head's office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
Application End date. 31 Mar 2022