SkillSet: banking, order management, mis, data analysis, tat.
We are hiring Assistant Manager - E-Commerce for Gurgaon Location
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for content management of E-Comm App, Website.
- Manage and own with CMS system and e-portal team on related process.
- Manage category and product placement on the website, maximizing sales and profits
- while also enhancing the customer experience
- Conduct competitive and best practices research to suggest merchandising and user
- experience improvements
- Work with e-portal team to set requirements and test new site enhancements and
- applications, Coordinate site content to support email marketing
- Work closely with E-Commerce Merchandising by providing orientation and potential
- Perform data analysis to find new insights related to customers and their behaviors to
- drive traffic and conversion using tools as SEO SEM/PC
- Responsible for E-commerce Marketing strategic execution channel (off/on line)
- Maintain marketing dashboards with KPIs (customer acquisition retention, profitability
- per customer, aisle crossing, etc.)
- Responsible for all customer issue to ensure the customer satisfaction and manage the
- customer complain.
- Analyze and identify the customer behavior, expectation, opportunities.
- Conduct regular customer analysis to support the satisfaction.
- Bachelors degree in Business, e-commerce, or IT related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing, IT web/digital development, and/or e-commerce
- Working knowledge of E-Commerce and/or Online Order Management is preferred.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of business needs and customer expectations is
- required in order to translate business/customer requirements into functional/technical
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- To collaborate with the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and deadlines to ensure
- successful on time/budget completions
Salary: Upto 9 LPA