SkillSet: sales, marketing, business development, basis, accounts. Regional Product Manager - skyTran 
=return fbs_click() target=_blank title=Ril%20Jobs%20summary=My%20favorite%20%20programsource=LinkedIn =return Linkdn_click()
Job Responsibilities :
- Posted Date :
25 Mar 2022
- Function/Business Area :
- Location :
- Proactively take initiatives, analyze upcoming technologies, market and business scenarios and come up with comprehensive project plans in skyTran
- Developing project scopes, objectives and involve stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Performance, monitoring and ensuring smooth and timely delivery of projects as per the plan
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost
- Conducting project review and send detailed reports to top management which will help in decision making
- Create and maintain extensive project documentation
- Identify areas of process improvement and implement process optimization in line with project requirements
- Co-ordination with cross functional teams, suppliers, partners, vendors for execution of the project.
skyTran has the potential to be the safest transportation system in the world and you will be part of the team ensuring we meet that objective. You will need to find creative ways of pushing the boundaries of new technologies while guaranteeing the safety of people using the system.
Why this role exists
We need a Product Manager that will own product planning and product management for significant elements of the skyTran system. We are seeking a seasoned professional, with demonstrated success in the development and commercialization of complex hardware/software system products. The selected individual will formulate and execute systematic customer needs research, analyze and communicate the results, and ensure that customer requirements are embedded into our product development plans.
- 12+ years of experience in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Controls/ Software and Hardware (systems) product planning and management, with at least 5 years in a product ownership role
- Background in engineering or otherwise highly technical roles
- Strong background in PDP / NPI / Stage Gate other structured product processes
- Transportation industry experience desired
- You will own product planning and product management for significant elements of the skyTran system.
- You will formulate and execute systematic customer needs research, analyze and communicate the results, and ensure that customer requirements are embedded into our product development plans.
- You will engage with product users and other stakeholders to define features and requirements for our world-class transportation system.
- You will work directly with Engineering and Program Management to balance marketing inputs with solid business decision-making.
- You will ensure functional requirements are effectively captured, planned, and delivered by Engineering.
- You will identify opportunities to innovate in the planning and deployment of disruptive infrastructure.
- You will communicate effectively with all external skyTran stakeholders.
- You will support Marketing, Business Development, and Sales throughout commercialization.
- Extensive experience playing a critical role in a high-growth environment
- Designed and executed a customer discovery process for a new product and is well versed in direct professional customer interactions
- Worked in product development in a regulated space
- Proven success in product management for a complex technology start-up
- Very strong interpersonal skills, driving alignment between engineering, marketing, and program management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially in conveying technical content to general audiences.
Education Requirement :
- Is excited to travel in pursuit of building a globally-transformational product
- Enjoys breaking down complex problems into fundamentals, and building a focused strategy and plan
- Bias towards data-based decision-making for product definition that incorporates customer needs research data, market analysis, and ROI/financial considerations
Experience Requirement :
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree from a reputed university/college
Skills Competencies :
- 9 - 12 Years of overall experience
Communication and interpersonal skills
People management skills