SkillSet: maintenance, languages, ideal, basic, production.
Designation:- Sr Engineer / Associate Engineer
- Good understanding of a variety of electronic, electrical and mechanical components
- Hands on experience working with industry grade systems and components
- Good understanding of basic concepts of Mechanical and Instrumentation engineering.
- Knowledge of different measurement, soldering techniques is essential. (For a senior Engineer
- Knowledge of advanced mechanical techniques such as control loop tuning, motor phasing andalignment is a plus)
- Must have exceptional Troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of Electrical components, their working and functionality. (Additionalexpertise in belt systems and induction motors is a plus)
- The ideal candidate for this position can prioritize mission critical tasks and coordinate multipleactivities at different sites parallelly.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings (both mechanical and electrical), schematics,and computer-generated reports.
- Preparing detailed technical reports and documenting reports in an organized fashion
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Must be able convey unequivocally, problems and scenarios on site to local and foreign experts,that will help in the correction of said problems. (English fluency is a must)
- Liaises with other departments to ensure that the required information is available when neededand customer requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Stays in regular contact with different customers across India to look after the existing Annual
- Maintenance contracts that Zetatek has with different customers.
- Creation of technical reports and documentation as required for Defence/ Military/ Aerospaceprojects.
- Must be willing to travel to different locations across India to work on the systems deployed atvarious locations.
- Will be part of the service support team that deals with high Precision, hightechnology systems across India.
- Basic understanding of software structures, network protocols and coding languages.