Skills Set: ip, ip networking, testing, ipv6, functional testing.
- The candidate will be responsible for testing of functionality and interoperability of different features of a feature rich networking device and in designing and automation of test cases.
- The candidate must have experience in testing one or more of the following technologies: IP Unicast and Multicast Routing protocols, IPv6, WAN protocols and Technologies, Layer 2 protocols and technologies , NAT/Firewall, MEF Testing, QOS and/or SNMP.
- Experience working with traffic generators tools for performance and load testing is required.
- Hands-on experience in scripting in TCL/Expect is required.
- Industry router configuration certifications like CCNA/CCNP/CCIE etc are a strong plus.