SkillSet: java, c, customer relations, linux, automation.
The tasks correspond to Body control Module (BCM)/Safety (SRS)/security system (Immo and PKE)/Parking System(R/FPAS, R/FVC, APA, SVS).
Understanding, Setting up/ Modification in the Automated and manual test environment
Understanding of Product Specifications and perform requirement Analysis
Test planning, test case generation, test script generation and test execution on the hardware in loop test bench setup
Test reporting, defect tracking and supportive functions
1. Prepare real time Engine model (with GT Suite or AVL Boost RT tools) suitable for HiL environment (dSPACE or ETAS)
2. Validate the RT Engine model with the Engine test bed data and fine tune the model as per requirements
3. Perform EMS, AT, AMT ECU open and closed loop integration on HiL environment (dSPACE / ETAS)
4. Perform vehicle level testing for Powertrain plant model improvisation
5. Design, Test Integrate the ECU side, Load side and FIU side wiring harnesses with the test systems
6. Collect the sub systems model from respective Model Development Engineers and integrate with the overall Vehicle Model as applicable
7. Release the Test system after SME reviews Test Engineer review comments closure.
8. Modify the Test system with requested changes to accommodate new testing requirements and to re-release the Test system after the relevant reviews by SME Test Engineers.
9. Manage the artifacts across the Vehicle platforms variants. Experience
3 to 5 Years of experience Industry Preferred Qualifications
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in ECE/EEE/EI/CSE/Automobile Engineering General Requirements
Job Segment: Engineering Manager, Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Electrical, Engineering, Automotive