SkillSet: branding identity marketing, version control tools, learning management systems, web server, client side.
We are looking for an energetic PHP/Moodle Developer who is passionate to develop high end Online Education applications / products. This PHP Moodle Developer performs a key role in creating and maintaining learning management systems based on Moodle and PHP, including design, configurations, branding and customizations. This position provides great opportunity for PHP developers for growing skills and gaining experience in a fast-paced environment by interacting with the customers and building enterprise level applications based on PHP/Moodle Responsibilities
- Designing and building enterprise level learning management systems based on Moodle/PHP.
- Perform design, configure, customize and implement responsive and effective LMS systems.
- Implement multi-tenancy scalable Moodle architecture.
- Integrate with plugins when required, write scripts to automate Moodle routines and processes.
- Planning and implementing API integrations with third parties when required.
- Analyze business processes, and user requirements to establish Moodle.
- Support Moodle/PHP implementations and resolve any technical issues.
- Thorough understanding of various Moodle modules and experience in customizing Moodle functionalities and developing custom themes for Moodle
- 2+ years of experience in integrating plug-ins and writing new plug-ins to extend the Moodle system core features
- Proven experience with Moodle API and integration with third party systems
- Knowledge in Zend, Joomla, Drupal or WordPress would be a plus
- Proficiency in developing, debugging, and optimizing complex PHP web applications.
- Troubleshoot issues with web server, database, security, network, and web technologies.
- Understanding client requirements functional specifications.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools (ex:git).
- Experience in common third-party (Google API, Payment gateway, etc.,)