SkillSet: sql, unix, linux, sql server, troubleshooting.
- Project Role : Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description : Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage the network of 2000 network components that comprise of routers, switches,, ASA, packet shapers, distributed worldwide 2 Managing data MPLS, Internet, MAN, P2P connectivity for GDN projects globally 3 Support the users for the SSL VPN solutions as part of the WFH solution 4 Implement network changes within the network with 100 accuracy 5 Handle critical incidents till closure by providing timely work arounds to the impacted projects 6 Handle customer escalations and provide work around
- Technical Experience : 1 Good knowledge and troubleshooting experience of MPLS, BGP, MP-BGP,OSPF,GRE and IP Sec tunnels, QoS,Nexus/Switching concepts 2 Good knowledge and troubleshooting experience of Firewalls Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, VPN Technologies 3 Strong analytical and communication skills written / oral required 4 Experience in troubleshooting large, complex enterprise networks with multiple clients 5 Knowledge on Bluecoat Packetshapers will be plus 6 Understanding of ITIL framework and processes ITIL
- Professional Attributes : 1 The candidate should have experience in troubleshooting issues on large enterprise networks 2 Strong analytical and communication skills written / oral required 3 Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail 4 Basic skills in MS Excel / MS Power Point Tasks
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree or higher in Science/Computer Science /Electronics or any other relevant field CCNA