SkillSet: big data, life cycle, data science, deep learning, data processing.
- Project Role : Data Science Practitioner
- Project Role Description : Manage, architect and analyze big data in order to build data driven insights and high impact data models. Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling analyzing. Examine data from multiple sources and share insights which provide competitive advantage. Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accentures marketplace reputation.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Develop ML and advanced analytics models 2 Derive insights from using ML algorithm 3 Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling analysing 4 Examine data from multiple sources and share insights which provide competitive advantage 5 Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership
- Technical Experience : 1 End to end knowledge of Life Cycle of Machine Learning Model 2 Use of Python as Data Science tool kit 3 Strong Programming skill in Python for Data ETL activities 4 Expertise in Python to deploy Machine Learning and Advanced analytics models 5 Ability to derive insights from analytical and machine learning models 6 Knowledge ETL activities using Python 7 Machine Learning Algorithms in Python 8 Advanced Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Big Data Processing Frameworks
- Professional Attributes : 1 Be a self starter n a fast learner 2 Possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to methodically analyze n resolve tech challenges 3 Possess strong written, verbal,comm,analyitical,tech,inter personal n presentation skills 4 Excellent exp in interaction n handling of clients
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or Master degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Operations Research/Econometrics/CS or equ