SkillSet: java, net, framework, delivery, sql server.
- Project Role : Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 In depth knowledge on all VMware vSphere Administration experience 2 Excellent troubleshooting skills on vSphere 3 Managing multiple versions of Windows Servers on large systems 4 Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices 5 Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills 6 Technical documentation skills 7 Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment 8 Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Technical Experience : 1 Installing and configuration of ESXi 6X and 7X, Configure DNS and routing information for an ESXI host, Install a Guest Operating System in a virtual machine, Creating a vCenterserver inventory Data Store objects, Creating a Standard and Distributed switch with a virtual machine port group, Add a VM Kernel port group to Standard switch, Modifying a Virtual Machine like increase the size of VMDK file 2 VM vcenter update manager by using vCenter Server, PowerShell scripts
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have 48 months of VMware/Windows Server Admin, Automation Experience and must have been gained in a production environment 2 Must Have Skills- VMware vSphere Administration, Windows Administration
- Educational Qualification : Graduation