SkillSet: change management, cleaning, java, sql, accounts.
- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Business and Process analysis, translate client requirements to build functional specification and configuration documentation 2 Liaising with configurators, report developers, testers, data migration teams and act as single point of functional ownership for Infor System Integration programs 3 Quality Assurance Documentation 4 Infor Practice development and team building of the consultants and analysts 5 Lead in client training and change communication
- Technical Experience : 1 At least 5 years of functional and consulting experience in ERP software packages either in support, development, or implementation role 2 At least 2 years of functional and configuration experience on Infor LN ERP 3 Should have a good understanding of Infor product enterprise architecture 4 Should have good domain knowledge in one or more of the following: Supply chain management, Quality, Planning, Logistics/Distribution, Manufacturing or Financials 5 Ability to implement full software life
- Professional Attributes : 5 8 years of IT experience application support system integration projects Min 2 years in Infor experience Preferred experience in Big 4, other consulting firms Preferred experience in Manufacturing ERP Preferred, Infor certification
- Educational Qualification : Technology, Engineering, IT, Science or Mathematics full time, preferred top institute Preferred,
- Additional Information : Business Administration from a top school full time 2 years or 1 year AND / OR Chartered Accounta