SkillSet: technical sales, music making, signal processing, customer relations, digital signal processing. system engineer in bangalore
Industry: Oil Gas
Qualification: Any Engineering
Job type: 6 months Extendable
- Work as a member of the Engineering team, working with DAS (Distributed Acoustic Sensing) technology.
- Take ownership for Sensonic product installations in India with technical support from UK/AT.
- Responsible for performing site inspections and preparing detailed analysis reports.
- Planning and implementation of installations at the customer's site.
- Produce technical drawings and project documentation for any new DAS installations.
- Close cooperation with RD and the Operations team.
- Customer support on-site or remotely (diagnosis, troubleshooting, repair and commissioning of Sensonic products).
- Assist technical sales by being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in dealing with technical queries from customers.
- Lead technical training for customers and partners.
- Produce high quality reports, videos and presentations using material from system installations as required.
- Degree in Electrical/Software engineering or science.
- Experience in Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
- Familiarity with a programming language, preferably Python or MATLAB.
- Detailed understanding of fibre optics and networking.
- Experience in using MS Office suite and MS Visio.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written (technical report writing).
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Willingness to travel (post Covid-19).
Desired skills/Experience (not essential)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies AWS.
- Working knowledge of SaaS.
- DAS technology and basic fibre optic OTDR trace analysis.
networking, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) qualification