SkillSet: voice of the customer, statements of work sow, service sales, risk analysis, cost analysis.
The Customer Experience (CX) organization will provide a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. The CX organization structure ensures that our customers benefit from dedicated management attention and from our teams deep understanding of local markets. CX is also responsible for ensuring strong alignment between our customer-facing sales and delivery teams in each account.
- Understand TSS (Technical Support Services) requirements in customer tenders (Request for Proposals i.e. RFPs) and define Services scope.
- Prepare TSS Services sales proposal as response to customer tenders.
- Define and document technical customer solution, respond to technical sections of tenders, and prepare costing/pricing.
- Responsible for developing sales cases during sales phase as per Market requirements
- Ensuring efficient scoping and costing and lucrative value proposition creation and communication to stakeholders.
- Proactively assists on engagement with customers regarding Nokia solutions that require consulting-led approach.
- Acts as a business level contact towards Customer and sales organization.
- Answers technical specifications (SoC) from customers, for a specific technical subdomain, also for newer products and solutions in that domain. Advises on product positioning.
- Acts as expert towards new colleagues, providing guidance on offer handling, pointing to additional sources of information, etc.
- Responsible to act as customer success manager to drive E2E care renewals and improve hit rate
- Negotiation skills to defend the case with internal stakeholders and towards the customers
- Own the care renewal business and drive upsell to generate more sales
- Defend services margin during negotiations with a clear value-based pricing rationale.
- Responsible for scoping and cost analysis, estimation, and benchmarking.
- Defines together with other Services Solution Managers/SSL and Solutions Architects/Consultants solution/s to be proposed to the Customer.
- Responsible for Service Catalog update process: initiation, creation, update and reporting for relevant Service Businesses as per Regional agreements
- Performs risk analysis of the proposed solution. Acts as key bridge between sales and delivery phase to identify and manage risks and assure customer satisfaction.
- Provides relevant service documentation in customer solution creation and negotiation
- Provides handover deliverables as part of PTA
- Involved in Cost approval review process
- Ensures Competences in:
- Competitor, Market Intelligence Customer Business Understanding
- Customer Business Case Solution creation, Business Modelling
- Financial Understanding with Customer Pricing
- Relationship management
- Advanced Presentation skills
Job Responsibilities Competencies
- Service Product Management
- Service Solutioning
- Knowledge of Radio Access
- Experience in project deployment/field experience/Care Program Management would be an added advantage
- Customer Business Understanding
- Customer Handling
- Processes and Tools
- Risk management
- Cost Profitability
- Solution Selling
- Bid capability
- Team Resource managing capability
- Flexibility to work beyond working hours and stretch to meet deadlines.
B. E/ B Tech/ Masters in Electronics/Communication/Electrical/Telcom/IT
Experience of 12-18 years actively involved in Telco/IT project planning/implementation