Required Candidate skillset: java, jquery, sql server, sql, environment.
- advanced software development experience and skill to accomplish project objectives using C#, SQL Server, Entity Framework, WCF, WPF, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Azure Pipeline, MS Unit Test Framework.
- Develop all the business logic for all the modules in a separate business layer using ASP .Net Web API with C#.
- Works collaboratively in a distributed environment to develop robust, interactive, highly complex and large-scale Windows applications using Microsoft .NET technologies in Agile methodology.
- SQL DB Skills.
- Prepare and participate in release readiness for software development deployments to the TEST, UAT and PROD environments.
- Reviewing Use cases, working with business users, BAs & QAs to understand the requirements, design changes, impact analysis & implement the requirements.
- This is more ticket fixing work (L3).
- Problem Solving/ Defect Remediation work.
- With expertise in handling assigned duties, should comply with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) by participating in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis.
- Perform other assigned work and tasks Work with other team members as an individual contributor to drive project success.