This post has expired! It was posted more than 97 days ago.
Employer/Recruiter is no longer accepting applications.
Last modified: 29 Aug 2021 13:12:29 GMT
Role : Software Development Engineer (SDE)
Software Development Engineer (SDE) - Android - II / Software Development Engineer (SDE) - Android - III Software Development Engineer (SDE) - II / Software Development Engineer (SDE) - III About the Role The role requires an engineer to be a part of the core engineering team and focus on development of robust , scalable , extensible software applications used by millions of users. We are trying to redefine the way India drives and approaches urban mobility , the right candidate need to have urge to learn more , be a self starter and innovator.
Job Purpose To focus on understanding the technical specifications and translate the same into reusable , maintainable and executable codes within specified timelines and parameters of quality.
Work on evolution of requirements along with technology and product managers.
Working exposure on following:
- Experience in Java and Object Oriented Concepts.
- In Depth Knowledge of Android SDK it's components.
- Well familiar with View / View Group Concepts.
- Experience in designing complex UI in XML.
- Familiar with Multi Threading and Background Tasks.
- Familiar with Sqlite , XML , JSON.
- Experience in Web Services API , REST.
- Worked on Android Open Source Libraries.
- Have at least 1 app listed on Play Store.
- Familiar with various analytics tools.
- Exposure in writing optimized code and building fully backend driven configurable app.
Responsible for coding , documenting and maintaining applications in a fast paced project environment.
Responsible for high end product development.
Continuously upgrading and building new technology skills and methodologies.
Innovate , research , propose and discuss design with your peers.
Requirements B.E. / B.Tech (CS) / MCA from good engineering institutes or universities.
With 2 to 4 and 4 to 7 Years of work experience in a dynamic , fast - paced environment.
Excellent Algorithms Data - Structure skills.
Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills.
Ability to take ownership of Modules delivery and leading a team.
Application End date. 25 Oct 2021