SkillSet: performance improvement, laboratory services, bonus, interpersonal communication, medical records.
- To be responsible for formulating work schedules, assigning duties for each nurse in shift and making sure they are adequately trained for their assignments.
- The head nurse is responsible for each nurses performance during her shift. All functions and job descriptions should be done and implemented in her shift.
- Maintain and provide update to all medical records and administer all routine tests and examinations for patients and supervise efficient working of staff and coordinate with nursing director to develop all clinical services.
- Manage all patients in units and provide and recommend most cost effective methods and assist in physicians to conduct all everyday rounds and participate in periodic performance and evaluate performance improvement plans.
- Oversee work of nursing department and supervise all medical and laboratory services as per resident requirement and mange recruitment of staff and provide required training for same.
- Administer all nursing services provided and ensure compliance to all joint commission guidelines and participate in various committees and manage all communication with staff and associate ancillary departments.
- Organize and schedule all committee meetings and maintain efficient schedule for all nursing activities and ensure achievement of all facility and resident requirements.
- Prepare schedule for all shifts and ensure no overlapping and oversee all nursing facility according to hospital policies and manage all resources for same.
- Monitor all patient care activities and ensure adherence to all hospital policies to satisfy all patient requirement and evaluate all assignments for members of shifts and maintain all policies and procedures for nursing unit.
- Develop quality assurance program for all nursing activities and maintain control standards on all work to prepare required CRAE reports and participate in DQC meetings and assist to resolve all issues in nursing departments.
- Coordinate with shift head nurse to organize all nursing staff meetings and prepare reports for same and ensure compliance to all objectives.
- Provide orientation to all new employees and prepare training program for same as per requirement and implement all changes on systems and evaluate all continuous quality improvement programs and documents for same
- Proven ability to manage and evaluate nursing staff
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and handling stressful situations
- Talent for negotiation and collaboration
- Understanding best practices in nursing procedures
- Good supervisory skills and delegation skills
- The head of nursing needs to be familiar with human resources procedures related to hiring, retaining and promoting nursing personnel.
- Annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Travelling Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Provide free meal on shift
- Five days working
- Performance bonus
For more info contact