SkillSet: printer fleet management, ic design, design flow, analog design, signal design.
* Roles Responsibilities:
As senior analog/mixed signal designer, you will be part of a multi-functional product development team, consisting of analog, digital and layout designers. You will work closely with these team support in execution of projects with exposure to the entire product lifecycle.
In your new role, you will:
- Work as an individual contributor
- Take compete ownership of assigned tasks execute independently with full responsibilities.
- Design verify various analog/mixed signal blocks with robust performance.
- Guide layout engineer for optimal layout yielding optimal design performance.
- Using production quality workflow and documentation procedures. Prepare maintain design documents. Develop verification plan.
- Integrate blocks at module level. Perform verification at module full-chip level.
- Perform silicon validation in lab.
- Participate learn complete product lifecycle activities.
Work extensively on modeling of blocks/modules using Verilog-A Matlab or similar tools and validate concepts/design before actual implementation.
, * Your Profile:
Taking new challenges without knowing the right path to an eventual solution in advance is not a problem for you. Respecting different attitudes, points of view and way of working is your mindset.
You are best equipped for your role if you have/are:
- Excellent academic background with B.Tech or M.Tech/Msc in Electronics.
- At least 5 years if M.Tech/Msc 6 years if B.Tech (excluding internship) of relevant experience as Analog/Mixed signal design engineer.
- A deep understanding of analog design techniques, IC process technologies, IC design Tools and product development flow.
- Designed analog blocks with CMOS, BICMOS, and BCD technologies for use power management circuits or high-speed interface circuits or other analog/mixed-signal ASICs.
- Well versed with parasitic extraction simulation for performance power.
- Experience with industry standard analog design/mixed-signal tools, scripting languages. Experience with Cadence design flow, Verilog-A language Matlab or equivalent are must.
Self-motivated, good communication skills and able to work well in a team.