Required Skills: educational management, educational consulting, education strategy, teacher training, educational program design.
Lecturers and Professorsperform some or all of the following duties:
- Teach one or more university subjects to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students and conduct laboratory sessions or discussion groups.
- Prepare, administer and grade examinations, laboratory assignments and reports.
- Advise students on course and academic matters and career decisions.
- Direct research programs of graduate students and advise on research matters.
- Conduct research in field of specialization and publish findings in scholarly journals or books.
- May serve on faculty committees dealing with such matters as curriculum planning and degree requirements, and perform a variety of administrative duties.
- May represent their universities as speakers and guest lecturers.
- May provide professional consultative services to government, industry and private individuals.