SkillSet: stored procedures, qa, database architecture, oracle, servers.
- Responsible for physical database architecture and design, development, performance tuning, implementation, and support of the applications from a database perspective.
- Define and implement database, SQL standards and best practices.
- Execute all changes of db schema and maintain controlled development database environment.
- Work closely with application developers to test, configure, and optimize servers based on application demands; work with large volume, heavy load databases.
- Conduct Code Reviews to ensure coding standards, best practices and avoid potential performance issues.
- Create database scripts for all objects and integrate them with source control.
- Handle database object deployment to Integration, QA, UAT, and Production.
- Diagnose and resolve development database issues.
- Expert level skills in reading and writing complex stored procedures, views, and triggers.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience writing technical documentation.
- Good in SQL, Shell scripts, Unix commands, MySQL, Oracle, ...
- Has given support to production databases.
- Backup / Recovery, Data Replication, Distributed databases, Data Migration.