Last modified: 16 May 2022 16:14:54 GMT
Role : Manager Costing and MIS
Greetings of the day!
We are Hiring for Manager Costing MISJob Description:
- CA / CMA with 5-10 years of experience in Textile Manufacturing.
- MBA (Finance) / M. Com with 10-15 Years of Experience
-The incumbent will be responsible for Handling Costing amp; MIS related activities of the plant.
- To prepare process costing of the factory and analyses for the cost saving
- To ensure timely submission of MIS to the management.
- To manage plant stocks (Raw material, Packing Material, Finished etc.) and reconciliation accordingly.
-To track SAP movement of stocks such as production, consumption and stock transfer and report to concern department if any anomaly is found.
- To prepare sales order and bills in the system.
- To manage and update the asset records and to ensure timely checking and reconciliation.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
POST A RESUME
Application End date. 25 Jun 2022