Last modified: 30 Dec 2021 12:46:05 GMT
Role : Udaan - Assistant Financial Controller - CA
- Manage month end closing of the accounting books.
- Co-ordinate and partner with central shared service finance team on payments, vendor recons and supplier management.
- Prepare timely balance sheet schedules and drive insights into it.
- Work with central treasury team to co-ordinate BGs, FDs and various other financial instruments as well as prepare data to secure funding mechanisms.
- Own and lead the various control processes with the organization and have monthly drumbeat around it for reviews with Business and Finance head.
- Track performance against plan, provide performance insights with detailed recovery actions for gaps
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive business and improve processes
- Problem solving: Solve business problem with multiple data streams impacting decision making.
- Data driven/analytical: Process and analyse volume of multiple data streams to enable meeting business targets.
- Collaborative skills: Cross-functional working and engagement with senior leaders to create success. Seamlessly navigate relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment.
- Results orientation: Deliver on daily numbers, short-term goals and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy.
- Must have 1-3 years of demonstrated experience of working in process oriented and high quality work environments.
- Qualification Required: CA
- Experience in start-up/ E-Commerce preferred.
- Hands on understanding of accounting and controls processes.
- Hands-on experience on data manipulation tools like SQL, R, Python, Google sheets preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong Financial modelling and Data Visualization skills.
- Strong communication, analytical and inter-personal skills.
More About us :
Founded in 2016, we operate across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home and kitchen, staples, fruits, and vegetables, FMCG, toys, and general merchandise. Our platform enables small manufacturers, farmers, mills, and brands to market and sell their products across the country with 100% payment security and complete transparency. While doing so, it enables small businesses such as shopkeepers, kirana, restaurants, street vendors, chemists, offices, small factories, contractors, etc. to source from a large selection of products at the best prices from all over the country through the udaan App. Our e-commerce platform has enabled logistics and provides fast, low-cost, low-wastage, highly-reliable shipping and delivery of products across India. udaan Capital, the Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) arm focuses on Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) financing services, provides financial products for sellers and buyers to grow their business. udaan is headquartered in Bangalore and has a network of over a million retailers across 900+ cities connected to over 20,000+ sellers.
Follow us on LinkedIn to learn more about us stay updated with what's happening at Udaan !!
To become part of our growth story, visit our career website https://careers.udaan.com/#!/ and apply to relevant opportunities that are open at the moment !!
Application End date. 31 Mar 2022